A unique Hedge Fund Certificate Program – delivered by leading industry professionals in collaboration with Henley Business School
Format of the Program
The Program runs continuously year-round, with no start dates and no mandatory scheduled online activity.
It is an online course, featuring
- 17 core curriculum lectures by industry professionals which can be watched in the students’ own time and at their own pace
- online knowledge checks to test understanding
- regular elective webinar speaker sessions (recorded for later access if required)
- networking events throughout the year in major cities.
The emphasis is on learning from experienced professionals and networking with members of the hedge fund industry.
About the Program
The Program helps build the expertise of the next generation of Hedge Fund managers and their industry counterparties. It provides participants a unique opportunity to combine a full-time career with a world-class course leading to the award of the Henley Certificate in Hedge Fund Management.
- Invaluable insight into the Hedge Fund industry taught by leading industry practitioners
- A holistic, real-practice understanding of Hedge Funds from set up to management
- Unprecedented networking opportunities with mentors and other leading professionals in the fund industry
Who will benefit from taking the program?
- Hedge Fund professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge
- Individuals looking to start a Hedge Fund
- Career movers including those interested in moving from the sell side to the buy side
- Service providers e.g. Banking, Risk, Compliance and IT professionals, Lawyers, Fund Administrators
What makes the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program so unique?
For more information on the course elements, click on the buttons on the left.
For further information, click here to go to the Henley Business School website.
Henley Business School is among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of the faculty and output.
Association of MBA’s accredited