General Terms & Conditions
1. Legal notice This site is the property of Inflection Point Intelligence Limited (‘IPIL’), a limited company, registered in Hong Kong under number 1692804 and with registered ofice at Room 1708 Dominion Centre, 43-59 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. This site and the is designated the “Site”.
2. Introduction Your use of this Site is conditioned to the present General Conditions as well as Specific Conditions and Code of Honor, that are relevant to the purchased products or services. By using our Site, you accept the Agreement constituted of the present General Conditions as well as the Specific Conditions and Code of Honor. If you do not accept, please do not use the Site. IPIL retains the right to modify this Agreement without notice at any time. All modifications of this Agreement will come into immediate effect as soon as they are published on this page. You are supposed to know the newest clauses of this Agreement and by accessing the Sites after these possible changes, you notify your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
3. General rules This present Agreement governs all offered uses of Sites and paid services. You recognize, as a result, that you have read and accepted the rights and the relevant obligations. Any order of services is governed by these present conditions.
4. Products and services IPIL provides diverse services: – Courses and certificate programs in partnership with universities or business schools, governed by ‘Specific Conditions for Executive Online Certificates’; currently the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program with Henley Business School . – Proprietary certificates: How Does a Hedge Fund Really Work? and How to Boost Your Career in Finance.
5. Personal data We respect your private life and protect the personal data that you have decided to transmit to us in order to obtain information on products and services, or to register to one of our services. Your personal data can be shared with the academic partners in the programs which you have enrolled on and with our technical partners. They will otherwise not be given to any other entity. You can request at any time to consult your personal data from our systems and to have it removed. The use of the Site requires that you provide correct and truthful personal data upon registration. If accurate, up-to-date and complete information is not provided or updated, or if IPIL has reason to suspect that some information is incorrect, inexact, outdated or incomplete, IPIL has the right to suspend your use of the Site and refuse any access and/or current or future uses of the Site. Besides your personal data, all other information and/or data which you can publish on our site is considered as non-confidential and free of copyright, unless otherwise specified. IPIL has no duty regarding this kind of information or data. IPIL is free to copy, deliver, incorporate and use the information and/or data in its entirety or through extract for any purpose that is either commercial or non-commercial.
6. Intellectual property rights All the texts, graphs, pictures and other learning materials from the site and the course textbook of training, are our property or the property of a third party, from which we have obtained necessary authorization. IPIL and/or these third parties maintain all the rights relative to the property and the content is protected by the international conventions on copyright. You are able to visualize, download and print the content of one or some pages for strict personal and non-commercial use, provided that you retain every copy, all the copyrights and other property rights which are relative to the original content. The content can otherwise not be used without IPIL’s authorization, in accordance with the present General Conditions. In any case, you can neither sell, transfer, give, license or sublicense, or modify the content of one or some pages, nor reproduce, post, execute, in making a derivative version, distribute or use the pages in any public or commercial purpose. The use or display of the content in other websites or for a networked computing environment is forbidden. The brands, and the used displayed logos on our Sites are our own registered brands and logos, or those of partners and published with their authorization. You have no right to use the brands or logos without our explicit, prior, written and specific authorization.
7. Exclusion of liability We try to make certain that all information in our Site is correct. Nevertheless, IPIL cannot ensure the precision and thoroughness of the Site’s information. IPIL can change the information and data on the Site, or the described products and prices, at any time without notice. Our Site information and data may become outdated, and IPIL may or may not update the information and data on the Site. IPIL declines any responsibility for liabilities resulting from mistakes and omissions in the content of its Site. Users are invited to seek appropriate advice before filling out information. The information and data on our Site is offered ‘as is’, without any kind of declaration, guarantee or condition. IPIL declines any liability for losses as a result of your utilization, your consultation or your access to the Site. You recognize that the utilization of the internet is not guaranteed to be continuous or error-free.
8. Payment Purchases can be made by various electronic methods. According to the current regulations, IPIL does not record the bank details of its clients. Hence, if you require a copy of the details of your transactions, you should safeguard and print the payment documents.
9. Severability In the event that any of the clauses of these General Conditions shall be determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, it would be void and other provisions would remain in force. 10. Disputes The present General Conditions are subject to the laws of Hong Kong S.A.R. In case of litigation, first of all you should contact IPIL in order to try to find a solution. Otherwise, the courts of Hong Kong will be the only competent courts. Updated date: May 2020