The development of cryptocurrencies as an asset class and their spectacular rise in value has generated an active investment market.
However, as an asset class they are extremely volatile and holding them comes with multiple risks.
These factors have naturally driven the creation of professionally-managed funds specializing in crypto investments, including cryptocurrencies and ICOs.
Our crypto-funds courses cover the spectrum of functions related to these funds, and identify practical issues and solutions drawing on the experience of industry professionals.
Course: Running a Successful Crypto-Fund
A half-day seminar introducing key concepts required to launch a successful crypto-fund, featuring leading industry experts.
- Fund set-up and structuring
- Tax & Audit
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Service Providers
- Fund Administration
Who should attend
- Professionals who want to launch a Crypto Fund
- Investors who want to understand the ins and outs of Crypto funds
- Private Bankers, Wealth managers and Family offices whose clients might be interested
Upcoming course dates
- To Be Scheduled