Building on the great success and industry support of the Hedge Fund Program since Sep 2015, the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program-New York Second Intake will be commencing in Fall 2019.
The program is a unique course designed specifically for professionals within the financial services industry, providing a holistic hand on real practice understanding of Hedge Funds.
- Saturday Full Day Session: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
- Wednesday Evening Session: 5:30PM – 9:00PM
- 2 Networking Cocktail Receptions will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30 – 8:30 PM
Venue : BNY Mellon Offices at 101 Barclay Street, New York, NY
Markets and Trading
Portfolio Risk Management
|Structuring and Setup
Business Management & Fund Administration
Operations Risk Management & ODD
Pitch Book Formation
Prime Brokerage Services
|Capital Introduction / Investor Relations
Tax and Audit
Final Project Presentation
Admissions Criteria and Tuition Fee
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 3+ years relevant experience in Financial Services Industry
- Admissions limited to 28 qualified applicants
- Tuition: $10,000 USD which includes all course materials and networking events
Henley Business School is among an elite group of business schools – the top 1% in the world – to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
Association of MBA’s accredited