The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Program by IPI
Henley Business School was founded in 1945, the first business school in the United Kingdom. It stands among the elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of its faculty and output.
Given its reputation, IPI partnered with Henley Business School to create a hedge fund course covering all aspects of hedge fund management, with a Certificate of Completion from the Business School for all successful students.
The hedge fund certificate program combines online learning with multiple networking opportunities. The purpose of the Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme is to help in building the expertise of the next generation of hedge fund managers and their counterparties. Those counterparties include employees at all kinds of service providers, from accountants to administrators, lawyers to technologists, and many others. It provides participants educational content and also networking opportunities with other students, teachers, and leading professionals in the fund industry.
Career Benefits of the Hedge Fund course
The Hedge Fund program offers a wide array of benefits for those individuals who are looking to start a hedge fund career. Or if you are looking to boost your career in finance, it can help you too. Check out the most important benefits you can acquire with our Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme:
- This course features practical knowledge. Our program is not taught by academics. The lectures are given by industry professionals. That means you know you are getting real, practical advice from people who have actually done the job. And you know you are getting up-to-date information from the industry, not just theory.
- The course is available anytime, anywhere.
Other hedge fund courses are often time-boxed – you need to be in a classroom or online at set times. This program is 100% online and you can watch the lectures and the webinars whenever you want.
- Connect with people in the hedge fund industry.
As our founder, Steve Bernstein likes to say – “When you finish the course, that’s only the beginning”. Throughout the program, you will be put in touch with other students and will have the chance to connect with teachers, speakers, the team at IPI, and alumni from all over the world. The connections that you can make in the hedge fund industry are invaluable. Many of our alumni have boosted their hedge fund careers through the network they have joined.
Target Audience for this course
Who will benefit from taking the program? Many different types of people find the program valuable – here are some of them:
- Finance students: Finance students who want to pursue a career related to hedge funds will find this is the right course track. This comprehensive course will help you, especially if you are now graduating or pursuing a postgraduate course. Consider taking up a hedge fund course, and widen the opportunities waiting for you.
- Fund managers: If you’re thinking of starting a hedge fund, you cannot afford not to take this training! The program will take you through all aspects of starting and running the fund, and make you aware of all the things you didn’t know you didn’t know!
- Finance professionals: For those individuals who are already in the field of finance – if you’re looking to move from the sell-side to the buy-side, this is a great way to kick-start your understanding and to make valuable connections. Or if you’re working in a service provider, it’s a perfect way to understand your clients better and identify more business opportunities.
- Hedge fund professionals: if you’re already working in a hedge fund, you will already know some part of how it works. Take this course to acquire a fuller understanding and boost your career chances.
- And finally, Investors: if you are a Pension Fund Trustee, a Family Office, or a UHNW investor and you’re investing in hedge funds, you really need to understand what you are getting into. Take this program to expand your understanding and improve your Operational Due Diligence.
Learn From Experience and let us help you to achieve your goal